Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe my last posting was September 6th...groan! Good Grief...what do I say? Well, to tell the truth, I've been a little busy. Let me explain.

Between appointments at Mayo, having surgery AGAIN and almost kicking the bucket this time, and the current recovery time, I've keep fairly busy. I've almost come to the conclusion that between Clint and me, we could have a permanent bed reserved somewhere, anywhere within one of the Mayo buildings. My fingers are crossed that 2010 will be better and that our car will no longer automatically drive to a Mayo building. By the way, my gall stones are square. I realize I'm somewhat fanatical about organization & order, but this is simply ridiculous. Yes, I just peaked into the little box again, and the darn stones are still SQUARE. Absolutely square!!!!!

I'm somewhat in shock today...yes, I am. You see, the sun is shining and for most of the day. After 15 days of rain and snow mix (and 2 1/2 inches of snow) the sun shone today. WOW!!! I'm psyched for tomorrow and more sun. Will I be disappointed? No.....never!! Right!!

So what have I been doing since September 23rd beside visiting Mayo? Reading, reading and more reading. Plus, this week I began cooking and baking once again. Apple pies, cookies and banana bread, plus a different soup most days. My appetite is back although I'm still unable to have fat in my diet. A little at a time is the current moto. And I ate the apple pie. Very good if I do say so myself.

Anyway, this posting is a lot self centered, so the next one will be focused on someone or something other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment